The mad
Last night Phillip and I were with some of the youth from St.Maarten and Guyana. They talked about the problems in the education system and politics along with other personal issues. I usually enjoy when I hear someone speak from their heart, it always seems there is a guiding force influencing them. Two days ago we were able to get a Hatian French speaking Bahai to help us talk to one of the French store owners. She owns a Health food shop on the French side, so technically I have been to France. Tourist season is beginning which means there are alot more people on the island. I can imagine more traffic. The internet cafe I am in is already filled. Tonight is one of the Ruhi books. There

3 Comments:
Im not sure why its called the mad.
Interesting people & places for you LD... this is a different + wonderful time in your Life!
GOD is M = Magnificent...
A = Ancient...
D = Demanding in a good way!
Dear son- Yes, indeed. It is challenging to communicate when language becomes a barrier. But as we know the language of communication is love. People will recognize goodness immediately unless they were not shown examples of goodness while growing up. Yes- the mad...did you want to say more? I am glad you are writing more. Please continue with more details. Our only earthly connection is your blog although in spirit, I pray for you always. And yes," turista" season will pick up in December. "Paalam anak". Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home