Wednesday, November 23, 2005

yeah!

We selected writings for feast yesterday. I said a prayer that spoke of food. Later I glanced at the table and saw no food so I expected us to just leave. Still a good feast I thought. Suddenly the host pulled out some chips, cheese, crackers bread and apple pie with some lemonade on hte side. Enough for all of us and then some.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:04:00 PM, Blogger Leif Nabil said...

Recently, just as I gave up on something working out, it did. It's been happening a lot.

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your blogs for the first time and I have come to the conclusion that there are way too many serious commentors in your life. No sense of humor. So I would just like to say that you are hilarious and I miss you making me laugh. ~Julia

 
At Friday, November 25, 2005 2:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi son:On food,missed you at our yearly volunteer work at the Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly. We visited two elderly this year. Remember Mrs. T. Harris? She asked about you- as usual at 86, she is as sharp as a tack. The Ihlenfelds also missed you at Thanksgiving.Happy ThanksgivingLD.Guia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home