Thursday, February 02, 2006

different kinds of service

I remember walking down the street a few weeks ago. Something broke my attention. I looked across the street and noticed a church congregation screaming. How strange. Looking up I noticed a large metal piece of a roof flying over my head and towards the congregation across the street. It actually looked like a serrated knife flying through the air. By some miracle a divine wind blew it off course and into the street. Being a macho good samaritan, I along with a few other men decided to push it off the road. Being strong men, we were unable to budge it an inch not even slide it, we just made grunting sounds and looked out of breath. Well eventually it was moved.

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 17, 2006 9:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are strong, and worthy young
Master!
However... where is your Uniform?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home