the word Bahai is mentioned 3 times
Today was a good teaching day. After helping with some adobe photoshop pages for St. Maarten Academy's yearbook, I was asked about the Bahai Faith by a graduate of the academy. Eventually this led to me talking to a few people about it in a teachers office and even pulling out a prayer book. It was one of those "multiplying oppurtunities" moments. By some miracle the words coming from my mouth made sense. I only messed up once when I said Bahais come from many different religions.(I guess I meant regions) (but then again Bahais come from all religions )(and you could say its all one religion). Fortunately it wasnt that complex.
But it certainly was fun. Yesterday a person interested in the tranquility sessions offered to bring their CD player so we can have the sessions, since the last cd player was stolen. I even went to St. Peters to say prayers with some friends. I got to watch a little Star Trek too.

2 Comments:
Wow, LD! The Concourse at work! Just by you serving the faith in St. Maarten is such a bounty. I hear you are the only pioneer in the island, going solo on most of the projects. Your seekers will declare before you leave the island! Pray, act, learn.Take care of yourself.
Great Service LD!
How wonderful for you!!
Your presence in the Islands
is a bounty to the new people
you meet & become friends with too!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home